Rising Star Casino COVID-19 Safety Precautions
COVID-19 Safety Precautions
IMPORTANT UPDATE EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY
Smoking, Drinking & Eating in the Casino will no longer be allowed except in designated areas.
(Designated areas are - Windsor Lounge & Jack's Deli Area, a marked off section of the Anchor Lounge & all of Level 4.)
- All patrons are required to show ID, regardless of age, prior to entering the casino.
- Signs are posted outlining a checklist of COVID-19 symptoms, & requesting guests to not enter the property if they are exhibiting these symptoms.
- Guest health screenings are being conducted before entering the casino. This includes temperature checks & health questions.
- All guests are required to wear facial coverings. You must wear your mask properly by covering your face & nose. Not complying with this can result in you being asked to leave Rising Star Casino. Facial coverings will be available for patrons that do not have one.
- Face masks are mandatory on property. You may lower your mask while eating or drinking at the pavilion food outlets.
- Hand sanitizer is available & complimentary for all guests.
- All guests & team members are asked to follow social distancing practices by standing at least six feet away from any person who is not in their group. Floor graphics are marked where lines tend to form.
- Guest areas are cleaned & disinfected multiple times daily with EPA-approved products. This includes: slot machines, chairs, table games, restaurants, kitchens, restrooms, doors, handrails, counters, ATMs, kiosks, hotel rooms & Team Member areas.
- HVAC systems have been upgraded with hospital grade filters.
- Slots, table games & restaurant seating is configured to limit seating & encourage social distancing recommendations.
- COVID-19 training, health screenings & masks are provided to all Team Members.
- Team Members have been given instructions to notify Security immediately to report anyone showing symptoms of COVID-19 on property.
- Team Members are instructed to stay home if they do not feel well.
- If we are alerted to a confirmed case of COVID-19 at the property, we will work with the local health agency to follow the appropriate actions recommended by that agency.
- The number of players at each table game is limited.
- The maximum number of players allowed per table is posted at each location.
- Facial coverings are required at table games.
- Guests congregating behind players will not be allowed.
- Some slot machines will be deactivated in order to adhere to social guidelines.
- All table games, chairs, fixtures, game pieces & slot machines will be cleaned & disinfected on a regular basis.
- Frequent cleaning & disinfecting of counter spaces, keys, wheelchairs, scooters, luggage carts, elevators & vending machines.
- Deep cleaning & disinfecting of guest rooms is performed after check out.
- Restaurant seating has been reduced to allow for social distancing.
- Tables & chairs are cleaned & disinfected regularly.
- All touch point surfaces are disinfected on a regular basis.
- Seating is arranged in the Sports Book to adhere to social distancing, with limited betting stations.
- There is frequent cleaning & disinfecting of counters, chairs & stations.
- Elevator occupancy is limited to a maximum of four people.
Updated Covid Regulations
WE ARE OPEN!
We're back & better than ever!
We now offer the RICHEST VIP Club in the area!
Check out all your favorite games & say hello to all your favorite faces.
Please keep all social guidelines going. We want to keep everyone safe.
Face masks are required.
Welcome back from all of us at Rising Star Casino & thank you for your patience & loyalty!
NEW Ferry rates
NEW HOURS OF OPERATION BEGINNING
WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 2, 2020
MONDAY & TUESDAY
WEDNESDAY & THURSDAY
11:00 am - 8:00 pm
FRIDAY & SATURDAY
11:00 am - 10:00 pm
11:00 am - 8:00 pm
Weather may affect operation times.
Last trip from Indiana to Kentucky is 15 minutes before closing.
Last trip from Kentucky to Indiana is at closing.
FREE for 3 Star Club members & above
$5.00 Per trip.
Membership is FREE.
Visit the Rising Star VIP Club at the Casino.
For your safety & the safety of our employees, please practice social distancing.
Allow 6 feet between you & others.
RISING STAR VIP CLUB
Incentives that you asked for.
Click here for printable version
CHECK US OUT!
Casino open 24/7.
Pool open to hotel guests.
SANTA'S VIRTUAL VISIT
Sit in Santa's chair & tell him virtually what you would like for Christmas!
Fridays & Saturdays - November & December
2:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Last Friday in December will be December 18.
Last Saturday in December will be December 19.
Sundays - November & December
Noon - 6:00 pm
Last Sunday in December will be December 20.
Wednesday, December 23
1:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Thursday, December 24
1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Play The Links!!
Please visit www.risingstarcasino.com/golf
& click on Rates
for all information.
MORE SLOTS JUST FOR YOU!
Rising Star Casino is happy to announce the opening of a NEW slot gaming area!
Enjoy the NEW gaming area on Level 1 in the Anchor Lounge.
See Casino for details/rules. Must be 21 or older. Gambling problem? Call 800-994-8448 or text INGAMB to number 53342.